Help with BEV in So Cal

Go to a very active forum sponsored by www.kusat.com. You can access it directly at: http://www.canadian-tv.com/forums/.

There are number of us "southern Canadians" there - altho the vast majority, of course are "Canucks".
I am in the Bay area and use a 24" dish to get 82. Someone in S. Jose recently posted he could get 82 w. an 18" (or wass it the 20" oval?) - but barely had a strong enuf signal. Being further south, you may have to go w. the larger dish. I can't recall what L.A. users are using.
An 18" gives us a strong signal for those signals from N1 at 91. Of course no signal from N3 at 91. Someone in the Santa Cruz area tries a huge dish for N3 and still got no signal.

...mike

hockeyck said:
Still no 82. I have tried new switchers, lnb's, dishes, recievers and still no 82. My feeling is no one here can find 82 I suppose.
Getting 82 without any problems.. I attached a shot of my 6100 at 82 with a 30" dish showing 80% signal here in Southern California. Also attached on of Discovery HD.

I would suggest to take some digital shots of you actual dish that is only getting 91, so we can see what you are doing wrong.

Attachments

• 6100_signal.JPG
    6100_signal.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 109
  • hd1.JPG
    hd1.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

what direction do i aim the dish

SC 75E Dish broken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)