Help! My Pansat 2700a isnt responding to the IR remote anymore!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rfsniffer

Original poster
Aug 5, 2006
Southgate, Michigan
The Pansat 2700a has been on for weeks tuned to an audio broadcast.
Now the remote ( new batteries ) can not control the receiver.
I've tried cycling the power switch on the back , but it comes back up in
audio receive mode.
The LED on the remote lights when buttons are pressed, but the receiver
dosent respond.

help please !!!

You might have already tried this but, did you press the "STB" button on the remote (It is under the number buttons)?
That selects what device you are trying to control.

Good luck.

Thank YOU !!!! :)

You might have already tried this but, did you press the "STB" button on the remote (It is under the number buttons)?
That selects what device you are trying to control.

Good luck.

Thank you very much! Pressing the "STB" button cured my problem !

Thank you very much for the quick reply!

Jerry

Don't feel bad.
I recently got a new FTA receiver and after some experiments, could no longer get it onto TV channels.
Little did I know there was a Radio/TV button I'd accidentally pressed on the remote. :eek:

Luckily, a quick tour through the manual straightened me out.

I am having the same problem, only with a Satwork 3618 remote (the one you gave me, Ice). The origional works fine from the other room through the remote extensions, but this one won't work 6 iches from the box. I power down the box and it will work for about five or six times, now it's getting less and less. I have changed the batteries twice, no luck. Any ideas?

get a new remote on ebay... the remote that came with my pansat 3500sd is a piece of crap. If you push a button you have to wait like 1.5 seconds or something til it'll take another push... push before that and it gets confused and you have to pull batteries out and put them back in to reset it. I bought a cheapo pansat compatable remote on ebay to replace it and that new remote works wonders.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What's the latest news on the new bird called Anik-F3?

Newbie needs help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)