HD Cinema (105): The Hound of the Baskervilles 7pm & 11pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Hound of the Baskervilles, The (1978)​

SYNOPSIS: Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson try to break a noble family's killer-dog curse.

Aspect ratio 2.35 : 1

In the changes to HD Cinema it was stated that OAR will happen September with the new movies. I do not know if it is too early to start seeing this but here is one that should be letterbox if presented in OAR. I wonder if someone can report whether this is the case or not (assuming the PG is correct :) )

This is a great movie, and a great Sherlock Holmes story... will try to catch it today.

Early Sunday evening was a time when the entire family came together to watch Sherlock Holmes and cook popcorn over an open fire. Orville Reddenbacker was still the King of Popcorn, but we were flipping our half-dozens the old fashioned way and microwave popcorn was a thing of the future.

Murder Mysteries sure have a way of bringing families a little closer. Now if we can just get some Columbo and Ellery Queen in HD.

Just the credit... I think it is too soon to see this OAR HD Transfers yet. We maybe seen the remnant of the crop HD transfers.

Lack of HD Programming?

HD Cinema (106): Code Name: Emerald 7pm & 11pm EDT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)