HD channel question?

My first choice used to be Sci-Fi, but a lot of their programming is starting to show up on Uni. (as well as some scifi stuff on HDNet)

So.... History Channel.

Last edited:
I'm off topic but who cares w/ the question we have

If we are assuming that this HD version of the SD channel, implies that they have true HD versions of the programming, then definitely Fox Soccer Channel. (A lot of their content is broadcast in HD in Europe, so they would have to have a big transatlantic satellite feed leased all the time.)

However, many of the "HD" channels still have a lot of upconverted 4x3 programming, so I think we are still at a point where there ain't all that more HD content out there. For example, I was disappointed to find that Penn and Teller is shot in SD and just upconverted for Showtime HD.

PS If you guys are thinking the new Doctor Who eps in HD, then I'm with ya. But I can't get into Soap Opera Galactica ... and Dresden turned out to be disappointing...

I'm off topic but w/this thread but I don't care. Dr Who is convertible since it is shot on Film. Amused by the name Soap Opera Galactica (cause it is now fitting). I was only able to stomach 1 show of Dresden. This is just a fun opinion thread.

I would have to say TBS HD first. My wife and I end up watching Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld when nothing else is on. We also watch a lot of Braves games. Next on the list though would probably be FX. I never paid it much attention before but they show some pretty dang good movies on there. Watched X-Men last night and going to watch Spiderman 2 tomorrow.

SD channels - more a case of "garbage in" ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts