HD channel/package question

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I searched but cannot seem to find the thread (at least not with my terms or I am dreaming up this thread)

Anyways, I seem to recall a bit back that other than NatGeo HD there were some other HD channels (ex NFL HD) that were only available in a certain pack (Silver? and up?) eventhough the dishHD website says differently. I am thinking of downgrading and want to check which HD channels I will really lose.

SatinKzo said:
I searched but cannot seem to find the thread (at least not with my terms or I am dreaming up this thread)

Anyways, I seem to recall a bit back that other than NatGeo HD there were some other HD channels (ex NFL HD) that were only available in a certain pack (Silver? and up?) eventhough the dishHD website says differently. I am thinking of downgrading and want to check which HD channels I will really lose.

SatinKzo: I believe NatGeo HD is the only channel currently tied to a specific level. I remember reading that NFL-HD was made available in the Bronze Package.

NightRyder

Yeah sounds about right. You'll only miss the NG in HD and all future HD channels where you don't have the SD version. The next rumored is Food Network but since that one is available in all SD packages it should be available across al metal packages. There may be something with the RSNs (next rumored after FoodNetworkHD) too as I don't recall what is the minimum to get them. So you may miss those too if you only have the BronzeHD.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I missed the one thread where NFL-HD was in bronze for sure. I know it was speculated only silver and up for a while.

Sacramento upgrade to HD

Anybody Else Having This Issue???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)