HBOGO

I will forward this in to see if we can get HBOGO, though currently seems like it's only available for Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, and Co:mad:beta) right now. Reading up on it that would definitely be a nice feature to get added.

Scott made mention one day that it would enabled but by the end of that day it was retracted to coming soon. I believe that was back in December.

Yes indeed I got wind from a few folks that it was due to launch and then was pulled at the last moment and was told they were fixing the issue and it would be made available shortly.

Since then nothing...

Yeah, this is very disappointing. Especially since HBOGO now has a LOT more content.

HBO Go expands TV and movie programming | Reuters

I have been waiting for this for few months now and am seriously considering switching away from Dish. What is really frustrating is that there is NO statement from Dish on when this will be available.

My suggestion, on your first post already wanting to leave Dish over not having HBO Go, do it, leave. I don't think you will ever be happy. You won't like Direct TV, Charter Cable, or some other cable companies because they don't have it yet either.

New 211k + EHD DVR Function

Help on HD platinum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)