Guide is not showing Patriots game as being

Status
Please reply by conversation.

geaux1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
in HDTV tomm., is this a mistake? Is it in HD? Need to set my Tivo, thanks.

What channel are you looking for? I see it on CBS' sched but not listed as HD by the Boston area affiliate WBZ or on DirecTV CBS national. WEIRD! Maybe its CBS HD ONLY in the local Falcons area as they are likely the ones producing the game's broadcast?

8/11/2006 NFL New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons (Preseason) 8:00 PM EST CBS (1080i)

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nfl.php

Last edited:
My local CBS station DOES show the Patriots vs Falcons in HD tonight.

Unfortunatly, my local team is on NBC and is NOT in HD.

Jimbo

Well, maybe it is. DTV tech guy does not come till tomm. to try and fix the crap install of the OTA, so guess i'll climb up on my 125 degree hot ass roof and move the antenna as that's one of the few channels I can get if I move the stupid thing around and Tivo it if it stops raining this morning on the DT channel and take my chance.

Go geaux1 Go!! See folks, he is not complaining, he is doing what needs to be done! Oh and geaux, be extra careful, Idoubt the local hospital will have the game on in HD.

The hospital? I am not that old, I don;t think i'll fallor get hurt unless I have some pre-existing condition and it was gonna happen anyway.

Since you are going up there, any chance of buying and installing a rotator so you could do it remotely next time you need to move it?

I am not very handy, I would never know how to install a rotor, but i'll wait and see what the tech guy says tomm. If he says it is not worth moving physically, I got a waiver from Fox, I can move it to get CBS and NBC, and I always get ABC, so i'll just deal with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Will Voom ever be carried on DirecTV ?

NFL HD on Locals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)