Guess what...NBA time and still no TNTHD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
iceturkee said:
dunno if this helps. i was chatting with a customer service supervisor this afternoon about my bill and mentioned how much i want to see tnt hd on directv. she forwarded my info and suggests a deluge of email requesting it. can't do any harm!!

I had a response from a person from customer service about TNT-HD and his response was, "While DIRECTV doesn't have an agreement with TNT HD right now, we are in discussions with them and we hope to add TNT HD and some other HD channels to our lineup soon."

Hope "Soon", is soon. Guess good things take time. I am sure they will have a good HD lineup, once the dust settles. Also I am sure they may change direction since the DISH announcement, at the CES.

Last edited:
lou_do said:
I had a response from a person from customer service about TNT-HD and his response was, "While DIRECTV doesn't have an agreement with TNT HD right now, we are in discussions with them and we hope to add TNT HD and some other HD channels to our lineup soon."

Hope "Soon", is soon. Guess good things take time. I am sure they will have a good HD lineup, once the dust settles. Also I am sure they may change direction since the DISH announcement, at the CES.

haha Thats the standard copy and paste response they send out to people who email them

try to send in a channel request, as "the pool channel" or something like that

Note : the pool channel doesnt exist, lol :D

CRendall said:
I was looking through a Crutchfield catalog I got in the mail yesterday and on the page with DirecTV receivers was a list of HD channels on DirecTV and one of the ones listed was TNT-HD. I don't know if that is a mistake or a sign of things to come...

Is this the mailer dated Winer 2006? If so I got the same one. The TNTHD logo appears the smaller than the others (especially that Sunday Ticket :rolleyes: ) & unlike the whole HD-Lite brouhaha, this could be an acttionable offense.

Plywodstatebum said:
Whats the NBA is that the game with all the showoffs?

No, I'm pretty sure you are talking about the NFL..

You know the league, the one where RB's celebrate when they gain a yard on 1st and 10..

The league where defensive players give up a 20 yard play and then celebrate becasue they actually managed to hit someone at the end of the 20 yard play?

The league where all the WR's premeditate TD celebrations (and then have the nerve to follow through with the celebration when they are down by 3 TD's in the 4th quarter)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cable length problem?

D* Online web program guide time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts