Greenish tint

bassnbeau

Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
I have an 811 and a 721 hooked to my Mits 65813. I am having a problem with a greenish tint to some of my channels. It is most notable when I am using my 721 and watching NYPD Blue on TNT, I have also noticed it on other channels but not as much as TNT. I would appreciate if fellow members could tell me if they have the same problem while tuned to TNT or any other channel. I also see the same problem when using the 811 but not nearly as bad as the 721. I have done the 64-Pt. Convergence Adjustment and everything seems fine, but yet when I go back to viewing I still get the greenish tint. HELP ?

I just got rid of my 721... never noticd a greenish hue to tnt.. I watch it alot and never noticed. I tried looking the TV up to see if there were any electron gun problems but didnt find any noted problems....

bassnbeau said:
I have an 811 and a 721 hooked to my Mits 65813. I am having a problem with a greenish tint to some of my channels. It is most notable when I am using my 721 and watching NYPD Blue on TNT, I have also noticed it on other channels but not as much as TNT. I would appreciate if fellow members could tell me if they have the same problem while tuned to TNT or any other channel. I also see the same problem when using the 811 but not nearly as bad as the 721. I have done the 64-Pt. Convergence Adjustment and everything seems fine, but yet when I go back to viewing I still get the greenish tint. HELP ?

Hey there,

I had the greenish tint in before when I was using comcast (the cable company) with my mitsubish 65' TV. that was mostly though for my local channels. When I switched to dish network with an 811 that went away. Now, did you play around with the setting for your TV? That's what the mitsubishi dealer told me. I can't remember now what exactly I did, but once I remember I'll post the reply again.

Dish says GIVE HDTV for the Holidays

Dish's HD Promo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts