Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Saturday ion the mail I got a Satwork 3618 that I had won on Ebay

So I might have some questions on this little bugger that some of you might be able to answer....going to play with it tonight :)

First answer to an unasked question...

Many of the menus have numbered options, but my 3618 does not respond when I hit a number button on my remote control while in menu mode. Gotta arrow up, up or down, down to get to the desired option. :(

The remote control numbers work fine while watching TV, so I guess this must be desired behavior. :D

I :heart :heart :heart my Satwork 3618, its a great tool I never leave home without it, I take one with me on every install to show people ALL the channels they are missing! (If they are not getting a blind scan receiver)

I just got my Satwork 3618 (with the useless numbers on the menus) last month.

could somebody explain how to set up the servo control to snap the servo when needed.
I cannot for the life of me figue out how to give the satworks control of the servo motor for correct polarity. my book says nothing about the servo controller. I'm trying to do a blind scan of both t-5 polarities cause the t-5 pre-programmed doesn't see all channels. I need a cool way to identify both polarities of t-5 and make the servo work correctly

all4jo said:
heY iceberg i just won one also. im just waiting for it to be shipped. let me know how yours ends up.thanks
jose

will do. One of these days I'll get it hooked up and running :)

please note.....

normally what Pete posted isn't allowed....however, due to the fact that it wasn't resolved via PM, there really isnt any other choice but to post it out here.

by the way...the original post was edited. Pete sells great products and I have never had an issue.

1) Sorry I missed your PMs. I used to get emails when they were waiting, and now I forget to look. My bad.

2) Yes, you (PSB) sold me my 3618, and I'm very happy and satisfied, both with your excellent service and the amazing capabilities of this l'il box. I apologize if anything I've written would suggest otherwise.

3) I gotta go through the PMs now and see what the problem is.

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought you were implying I have a stock here, I don't, they are sent direct to the customer from the importer, sorry for the confusion, I will need to start writing down peoples handles/screen name when they place an order, my reputation is all I have, I am sure you understand! Sorry!

carload said:
Satwork 3618 (with the useless numbers on the menus).

Carload,

I must be blind. I DO have numbers on the 3618 menu, and no, they don't work. I think they are just there to show you how many functions there are on a certain menu. Sorry I opened that can of worms. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

new to FTA - Can't Get quality Signal

Updating Software on 3618

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)