Good deal on iPhone 5 at wal mart

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Decided to use one of my upgrades today to get a smaller phone than the note for the few occasions that it fits better.

Anyway, got to checking out our local Verizon store/kiosk at wal mart and the had the iPhone 5 on sale for $129.

Picked one up, and have a nano to micro sim adapter ordered so I can swap back and forth as needed.

Now I can sit back and see what the 5s/note 3/htc one will do later and still have two upgrades to swap around.

Anyway, just giving the heads up on a good deal.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw the $129 iphone last weekend. Grabbed one for son's birthday in Sept. He's been jealous of his sister's iphone and our youngest boy's ipad. So now he'll have his own ithing.

That is a good deal, I have had a iPhone four for a few years now, may be time to upgrade :)

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1372960880.265859.jpg

A funny comparison. The iPhone literally fits inside the screen of the note.

Oddly enough neither feels too big or too small to me when swapping between them. Once again, it's the feel of the OS IMHO that makes it that way.

Decided to use one of my upgrades today to get a smaller phone than the note for the few occasions that it fits better.

Anyway, got to checking out our local Verizon store/kiosk at wal mart and the had the iPhone 5 on sale for $129.

Picked one up, and have a nano to micro sim adapter ordered so I can swap back and forth as needed.

Now I can sit back and see what the 5s/note 3/htc one will do later and still have two upgrades to swap around.

Anyway, just giving the heads up on a good deal.

how many phones do you have? :)

View attachment 89075

A funny comparison. The iPhone literally fits inside the screen of the note.

Oddly enough neither feels too big or too small to me when swapping between them. Once again, it's the feel of the OS IMHO that makes it that way.

that feeling will last you a few weeks, then........... :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)