Going to satellite, very nervous...help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It works nicely for SD only though. and no new cables are required...you can diplex back for tuner 2.
well you do have to get a cable to the set itself, so i cant see you actually saving much in the way of a cable run if the set and the box arent in the same room

HBO1 Chill out my man or gal i wasnt chastising you at all it was a joke did you not see the Lol. I personally have had both services either one you would be happy with. I prefer Direct over Dish but thats my preference.

Dont take everything you see typed as personal.

well you do have to get a cable to the set itself, so i cant see you actually saving much in the way of a cable run if the set and the box arent in the same room

Yeah, and with DirecTV you'd need a cable to the set also (because you'd need to put a receiver there).

With Dish, using Separators and Diplexers, you can run a dual tuner receiver in one room and also feed that to the second room with only one cable going to each room from a common location.

Yeah, and with DirecTV you'd need a cable to the set also (because you'd need to put a receiver there).

With Dish, using Separators and Diplexers, you can run a dual tuner receiver in one room and also feed that to the second room with only one cable going to each room from a common location.
I understand that. My point was, depending on the location of the receiver, dish and other TV you could actually end up running more (or less) cable depening on your situation. Can help some, wont help others kind of thing.

A receiver for Every tv in the House is the way to go! The 622 and 722 is nice ,But TV2 picture quaility SUCKS even for SD. Just like watching analog cable. Also if you want to record and watch live tv it can't be done without interupting either the guy watchen the 2nd tv or you watching the first tv. Plus Dishnetworks Video On Demand is terrible. Directv VOD has a ton of free movies and shows! Dish I've yet to see any free content. HR-20 not the the fastest channel surfer,but it makes up for that in many other way. Just remember if you forget to record something on your DVR,You can do it anywhere,from your laptop,and your cellphone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Frustrated

Who changed the channel(s)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts