Status
Please reply by conversation.

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
Is there a site to go to to see if I qualify or any DTv feeds of either the east or west coast feeds of DTV?

ty

Taken off the Direct TV web site:

CAN I RECEIVE CBS HDTV PROGRAMMING?

There are two ways to receive CBS HDTV programming:

1. CBS HDTV programming may be available in select markets to some DIRECTV customers who have HD equipment and a TOTAL CHOICE® with Local Channels programming package, or the DIRECTV HD Package. It's available for eligible customers who reside in the following markets: Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA, Boston, MA, Dallas, TX, Detroit, MI, Minneapolis, MN, Miami, FL, Denver, CO, Pittsburgh, PA, Baltimore, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Austin, TX, or Green Bay, WI. Based on your geographic location, you will receive CBS HDTV programming from KCBS (Los Angeles) or WCBS (New York).

Please note that if you cannot see a picture on channel 80 or 81, and you live in one of the above markets, you may need to obtain a waiver from one or more non-local CBS affiliates. This can take up to 45 days to process.

2. Customers eligible for Distant Network Services who have HD equipment will receive CBS HDTV as part of their DNS subscription.
Find out if you qualify.

My best guess is to call them to find out if you can get it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Proper grounding

Recording 1 Channel, Watching another!!??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)