Gas Price Info With National Gas Temperature Map

And we are still at $4.95... :(
Redwood City (not a cheap place to live in the South Bay) is $4.739. You're getting pretty well bent over.

I would imagine that Santa Rosa is colluding with Rohnert Park or vice versa. I had no idea that Costco would put two stores so close together -- especially two stores with gas stations.

Redwood City (not a cheap place to live in the South Bay) is $4.739. You're getting pretty well bent over.

I would imagine that Santa Rosa is colluding with Rohnert Park or vice versa. I had no idea that Costco would put two stores so close together -- especially two stores with gas stations.
The Santa Rosa store was the biggest selling store in the Costco chain at the time they decided to bring Rohnert Park into the mix. Before Santa Rosa had a Costco, Rohnert Park had a Price Club. Of course the two companies merged so they closed RP when SR opened. That place was a zoo. Basically Santa Rosa serves SR and North Sonoma County while RP serves South Sonoma County. Both stores are very busy every day, no slowdowns.

25-gas-price-memes-and-tweets-that-cost-exactly-0-per-laugh-21.jpg

D-Day 80 Year Anniversary

Song Name Game Part 3!