Galaxy 18 at 123 and Hispasat 30

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You can always expand. You could start with a 2 Dish setup, then add a Motor to 1 Dish if you need more sats.
Are you buying equipment, or finding used stuff?

I think theses are the only 2 satelites that have intersting programing for what its worth in Ku.

I guess what you call interesting and what I call interesting might be 2 different things ;)

Reading your location (and your other posts) sounds like you are interested in Spanish language programming. If so, there is Azteca 7 & 13 on G26 (93 degrees west). But if you are into sports then there are other satellites that have feeds (they come and go all the time). Then you'd be looking at other satellites.

So I guess the question is what are you interested in?

I guess what you call interesting and what I call interesting might be 2 different things ;)

Reading your location (and your other posts) sounds like you are interested in Spanish language programming. If so, there is Azteca 7 & 13 on G26 (93 degrees west). But if you are into sports then there are other satellites that have feeds (they come and go all the time). Then you'd be looking at other satellites.

So I guess the question is what are you interested in?

In Sports Iceberg!

You can always expand. You could start with a 2 Dish setup, then add a Motor to 1 Dish if you need more sats.
Are you buying equipment, or finding used stuff?

I am a dish network customer too, and reading alot from you guys and all of the FTA stuff I got in!

Setup DN: I have a vip 211 and a 311 110 and 119 two dishes 4 feet

FTA: Captive works galaxy 18 at 123 I made a home made bracket and I getting the signal from the 119 dish.
Hispasat 30 with a 4 footer

Total three dishes getting four sat.

But looking for sports!

There are frequent sports feeds on Horizon-2, Galaxy 16, Galaxy 17, AMC15, to name a few. Generally they are HD or 4:2:2 chroma ( also called "studio video") , but some are 4:2:0 SD . You'll need a blindscan receiver to find them ( like a Mercury II, Coolsat 5000, Pansat , etc) . The tp's seem to go hot about an hour before game time, so start your scanning then.
:)

I think theses are the only 2 satelites that have intersting programing for what its worth in Ku.

Guys any other sat. recomendations

I agree with Iceberg that Azteca 7 and 13 on Galaxy 25 @ 93.1 might compliment what you currently have , they do offer some sports but I'm not sure about MLB.

Because Fox has regional MLB games depending where you live you might want to check out AMC 4 @ 101.0 west . KUIL FOX 64 from Beaumont Texas might be of help.

Other than 24/7 channels with sports programming your other options are blindscanning for Sports feeds on random satellites or depending on what sports you crave maybe adding a Analog receiver for some College sports or an HD receiver that supports S2.

neljtorres , What Sports do you like ?

Because Fox has regional MLB games depending where you live you might want to check out AMC 4 @ 101.0 west . KUIL FOX 64 from Beaumont Texas might be of help.

KUIL Is no longer fox as of 1/1. Its now "The U"
(Fox moved to what was the NBC channel in the market)

I agree with Iceberg that Azteca 7 and 13 on Galaxy 25 @ 93.1 might compliment what you currently have , they do offer some sports but I'm not sure about MLB.

Other than 24/7 channels with sports programming your other options are blindscanning for Sports feeds on random satellites or depending on what sports you crave maybe adding a Analog receiver for some College sports or an HD receiver that supports S2.

neljtorres , What Sports do you like ?

Well since i was born and raised in philly and live in puerto rico.

I watch Football Eagles
Baseball Phillies
Nascar Joe Gibbs Team
NBA Sixers
NHL Flyers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Adding 2nd dish to motorized system

Pole Mount Q?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)