Fully-assembled iPhone 5 pictured side-by-side with iPhone 4

So nothing new. Personally, I'd rather they made it thicker with a longer battery life.

navychop said:
So nothing new. Personally, I'd rather they made it thicker with a longer battery life.

That's exactly what I overheard my wife telling one of her friends the other day...... I hope it was the phone she was talking about!!!!!!:)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So nothing new.
Personally, I'd rather they made it thicker with a longer battery life.
Yea, I've seen too many where kids have stuck the existing phone in their hip pocket..
... then they sit on it.
All too easy to torque the existing frame.

Don't take one home without the highest level insurance plan.
Make sure user-damage & stupidity is covered, too. :)

Yea, I've seen too many where kids have stuck the existing phone in their hip pocket..
... then they sit on it.
All too easy to torque the existing frame.

Don't take one home without the highest level insurance plan.
Make sure user-damage & stupidity is covered, too. :)

Yep. A VP just smashed a thin Android and went out and got an even thinner one! :rolleyes:

mike123abc said:
Maybe if the case is machined aluminum now it will be harder to hurt when sitting on it.
No, we'll just see a lawsuit where the iPhone 5 is blamed for bruising someone's butt when they sit on it!

Why someone would put their phone in their hip pocket is beyond me. That's what cargo pants were created for. ;)

I have never really had an issue with the phone in the front pocket of my pants. I normally carry on a belt pouch during working hours, just because it is much easier to get out of a belt pouch than the pocket when sitting. But, when out of work clothes I just usually have it in the front pocket.

But, I do not wear tight skinny jeans... I am unfortunately just too old to get by with that fashion trend...

Wow Apple is quick!

Offer from Gazelle to upgrade to new iPhone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)