FTA Ecua TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
Okay, guys I want to know what is the real deal with this FTA station.ECUA TV. They are HQ in NYC they went off the air Oct 1, and They are not back yet. THeir toll free numbres has been disconnected. The regular numbers also has been disconnected. their WEB site is on but not info. Before they left the showed on the screen that they would be out for a week fo upgrade. Hoever, today is October 11, and there is not signal. the station is located on AMC 4. I have my sytem on Telstar 5 learning all kinds of staff about satellite TV.

Si sen~or,

That is right! However, from the business aspect, I want to know, why they are still down. I mean why are not yet broadcasting. Could It be that someone have brought them to civil court? That is what I want to know. Anyone here from the state of NY familiar with the civil courts.
They used carry the best TV shows from 7 TV stations from Ecuador. Also some great soccer games!!! Ooop!!! could I have upset some American foot ball heads!!
Soccer rules :>) !!!
Baya.

Thanks,
I get ecuavisa on direct tv Spanish packet. However, ecuavisa is very cheep station they do not pay any money to the ECUA Federation reason why thwy do not have any soccer games on their signal.
Ecua TV was dealing with the other Ecuadorian stations such as TC, TA, TVrama, 36TV and other. But they are not broadcasting any more. I really want to know why. they used to charche $0.90C per day they did have several esponsors, but what really happened is a real mistery. The offical version is that they ARE upgrading. WHat I do not know.
Baya.
Tele Amazonas where do I find them C band or KU.

Spindoctor,

Are you familiar with the instalation of a C-band Antenna?
It's as ease as the KU antenna.
Where can I buy a used C-band antenna with the LNb?
Baya.

Check you local classified newspaper, most of the C-Band dishes you see are no longer in use and MANY folks would be overjoyed if you would dismantle it and take it away. Have a look at the below link for info on C-Band installation. Its much like a KU install only everything is BIGGER!

http://www.geo-orbit.org/sizepgs/tuningp4.html#anchor797917

We also have a C-Band area here where you may be able to gleam some more info.

Baya, where do you live?

I got my C band for free. I would knock at each door everytime I saw a dish in the back yard. One time I was lucky and the lady just let me took the dish and all for free.

And me too got a C band to get a lot of Soccer games out there.

Canal 1 of Ecuador

Soon you have canal 1 of ecuador, since 16 or 19 of october en dish network latino package

You can Get Ecutronix-TV FTA on Nahaul-1 satellite which share with AMC-6 at 72*W provided you live in southern part of USA.

It was on 11.614 GHz V 3.4 MBs.

The signal is somewhat weak 40 to 60 percent depending on the weather.

Hopes thats helps. :)

I love you guys,

Nothing funny. I am in Texas. BIG D area.

Okay, what is it with Dish Network? I dropped them because they did not have any Lanino Channels. Now they are going to have what? From where?

What is this Ecutronix is that a FTA??? so should I look at AMC-6 or Nahaul-1?

Thanks to all

N5XZS,
Okay, I got it . There are about 7 or 9 Latino Stations from All over the hemisphere. I hope I do not get hard time reading the satellite this is what I get.

Sat at 71.8
Lat 32.8 Lon 96.8
Ele. 43.8
Az G: 139.3 -5 the -5 is for the diviaton
Skew 33.3
Could you check this for me.
Baya

Hello Baya,

That's where the satellite are located AMC-6 and Nahaul-1 and they share the same spot location. :)

Central American and South American use freqs, ranges 10.5 to 11.7 GHz on Nahaul-1 and AMC-6 USA use 11.7 to 12.2 GHz.

Be aware some south American TV stations use ether NTSC or PAL video format so make sure your receiver can convert PAL to NTSC the picture will be somwhat degraded due to video frame rates diffrences.

Hope that helps!

N5XZS,

I spend about 3 hours light night trying to get Nahaul1 and AMC-6. I was able for a while to see a fee from ABC on AMC-6. But I lost the fee later. Tell me more on this issue of Freq ranges. 10.5 to 11.7. What kind of LNB I have to have. I was able to read AMC-4 and telstar 5 with no problem.

Anyones please!!!!!!!!!1

If you lost the Feed that does not mean a problem. If you see in lyngsat AMC6 ku is full of feeds, so they come and go. Lyngsat shows Nahuel 1 with several channels all the time, try to focus on it, anyways that is the satellite that has Ecuavisa.
I will check my Sats tonight when I get home, I have seen some channels from Ecuador (by the way I was able to watch for a while Ecuador - Chile the other day :) ).

Lyngsat lists for Ecuador:

Channels from Ecuador

Ecuavisa Nahuel 1 DVB and SatMex 5 DVB
TC TV PAS 3R DVB
TeleAmazonas PAS 1R DVB
Unsión Nahuel 1 DVB

Were you wacting because of the game.
Ecua 0, Chi 0

I feel for the araucanos.

I wonder if Trinidad and Tobago have a TV station.
They were so crazy when they defeted the Mexican. TnB 2, Mex 1

Who would it thought Spain going for the "REPECHAJE"

I know. And I also got the one from Trinidad also, and other ones. :D

Were you able to get Ecuavisa.

I watch Teleamazonas a lot, they have good programing. They will show a game tomorrow: Olmedo Vs Barcelona.

Not yet I am waiting on Fed EX to deliver a HH100 so I can enjoy FTA without beeing on my house roof all the time. It's a pain in my tail. I am not as young as used to be. Where Could I get Teleamazonas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Would Freeview work in the states?

Single LNB and Multiswitch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)