FS: Dish Network 625 DVR

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
Dish Network 625 dual tuner DVR (SD) in good condition for sale. Comes with 2 remotes (IR and UHF), UHF antenna, composite, phone and RG59 cables and the receiver (150 hrs. recording time).

Asking for $125 shipped to continental US. I will ship it UPS ground and email you a tracking code. PM if interested.

Will this work on my system? I have a newer set up with two 722's

What dish do you have? If you have a D1000.2 or the new D1000.4, yes they both feed up to 3 dual tuner receivers with a single cable. If you have a DPP44 switch, it will also work with a single cable. If you have a DP34 switch, you'll need two cable runs. The Eastern Arc is only for MPEG4 receivers and if you have a TurboHD package, I don't think they'll activate an MPEG2 receiver. Hope that helps.

Press Menu, 6, 1, 3 for sys info and it will tell you what dish you have.

NOt sure exactly what dish but i did not get the eastern arc, he asked I told him no when he installed. I also do have the DPP44 switch. I do not see the dish type in that details section, but Im guessing I just dont know what I am looking at :)

NOt sure exactly what dish but i did not get the eastern arc, he asked I told him no when he installed. I also do have the DPP44 switch. I do not see the dish type in that details section, but Im guessing I just dont know what I am looking at :)

If you have a DPP44 switch and have an open port you're good to go regardless of what dish you have. In the Sys Info, look at section H.

Yea I have two spots open on the switch still. would i still be able to run that on two TV's with only two slots left?

Yea I have two spots open on the switch still. would i still be able to run that on two TV's with only two slots left?

The 625 dvr receiver is a dual tuner that can feed two TVs. You will only need a single run from the DPP44 switch, so you'll still have one more port left in the switch. Think of a 622/722 but this one is not HD but SD and no OTA tuner.

Tech Portal : 625

Yea I dont use my 722's as a 4 tv set up..If I wanted to how do I do that? or can I just look that up somewher? BTW I am definately interested in this unit...Can you email me some pics?

detfan at gmail

You can also use it in single mode. Let me take some pictures of the unit and the stuff that comes with it. I found the manual and will include it too.

Here you go:

Attachments

• 625 and accessories.jpg
    625 and accessories.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 625 Front.jpg
    625 Front.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 157
  • 625 Back.jpg
    625 Back.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 134
If it doesnt sell for any reason I will take it. my best friends old 2700 finally died.

The 625 will be a vast improvement:)

Bill is 67 years old complains about tech stuff, then uses and enjoys it.

Kinda funny to watch.

Like he didnt want satellite TV, when his son got it he tapped in to watch from the basement. bills shop and hang out area. was a dealer back then and just gave him the box. the activation fee E paid me actually covered the cost and added a small profit. heck i even gave a setup as a wedding present once. it made a profit too.

bill has a entire machine shop and casting operation. south bend lathe, shaper, milling machine, drill press, shaper, welding of all types. having grown up without a dad bill is my adopted dad. his vehicles run on CNG he built the systen back in 1972, including compressor system a surplus worthington out of a battleship. he has a windmill with 12 volt power system, ans water wells, he built the machine and drilled the wells too

bill;s family jokes i am the son he never had

Alltel HTC 6800 cell phone

Panasonic BD35

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts