FS: Brand New Dish 211k

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Brand New in the Box Dish 211k for sale

I bought this for my dad to activate on his account but he decided not to. I dont need it (already have one on Welcome Pack) :) so selling it. Add a hard drive and you can record a OTA channel and sat channel at same time. Dish does charge a one time $40 fee to activate the hard drive but if you already have a 211 on your account there is no fee to add a hard drive then. Upgrade or add it to your account with no contract (you own it)

Brand New
R&S # clean (its brand new...verified by DIRT member Matt G)
Comes with remote/HDMI cable and all the other goodies

$95 shipped anywhere in the US (I WILL NOT ship to Canada....so dont ask)
Paypal preferred (send as gift so no fees) or money order

PM if interested
Thanks!

Attachments

• PICT0160.JPG
    PICT0160.JPG
    890.8 KB · Views: 194
  • PICT0161.jpg
    PICT0161.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 167
  • PICT0162.JPG
    PICT0162.JPG
    847.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
ice, i have a 211 that my wife uses upstairs. we have had it for a year or so now. i did not know you could put it a hard drive in it? will check it out but been installing hard drives for 20 years in my working life and still do now in my own equipment. hmmm.. charlie

yep you can
You have to pay a one time $40 fee but can hook up to a 2TB drive to it for no extra fees after that $40 fee

I do that on my 211k that I have hooked up. Started with a 320GB drive and upgraded to a 500GB :)

ooopppss. thought i had a 211. when i checked last night, it was a 222. why do i want to record anything anyway? my life is so busy i wouldn't have time to go and see it anyway. how did i find time to work in my working life? charlie

FS: AZBox Premium Plus HD

FS: two VIP722 DVR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)