from scratch....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hankhill123

Original poster
Jul 23, 2012
connecticut, USA
I am new to this and have ZERO idea where too start. I was told by satelliteav.com that I need to start here in the forums. Does anyone have any basic level 1 stuff I should read to start?
Thanks in advance!
Hank

:welcome to the forum Hank :)

first there is a thread above ( usually its in the Sticky area ) that called FTA / MPEG2 FAQ
thats basic reading
then you kinda gotta have a feeling for what your wanting to do / receive if your looking for the HBO's or the mainstream satellite channels then FTA might not be what your looking for. some people do replace their programming / or supplement it with FTA

FTA does have a lot of channels up there most are foreign language, lots of religious programming , some are main stream like PBS or ion

for me its more of a hobby. i can sometimes catch wild sports feeds of several college football games i want to see or news feeds and i also like to tinker around with old dishes , try to get em working again. but i still have satellite programming ( directv) for the wife.

after the FAQ there is a search ability here on the forum if you can think of specific things or you can just ask were a helpful group

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Question on the Law about installing C-band at a Mobile home community

Im back in the game and a little rusty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts