Free Globecast Poster - Second Look

Mark_AR

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
North Arkansas
I've had a chance to take a closer look at the the FREE 2004 poster that Globecast sent. It has a LOT of useful information on it.

Thanks to whomever posted the original link about a month ago and on Monday.
Dunno what happened to original thread... I can't find it anymore. :confused:

I requested the American version 61.5 to 148, but you can also get a European poster for those across the pond interested in orbital satellite locations.

The AMerican has C, Ka/Ku and DTH/S bands including orbital position, Transponders, Polarity, and TP frequency limits.

They even have the URL for Lyngsat on it. The bottom 1/4 of the poster tears off for a mini-poster that you can take with you or put near your box.

If you want one... Can't beat the price! :yes

http://www.globecast.com/_2004/_0_library/formulaire/poster_request.htm

When hit the american version, it go to email, but the heading is > request for america poster < which is not an email address, sure enough, msn has the mail returned.

Mark_AR said:
I've had a chance to take a closer look at the the FREE 2004 poster that Globecast sent. It has a LOT of useful information on it.

Thanks to whomever posted the original link about a month ago and on Monday.
Dunno what happened to original thread... I can't find it anymore. :confused:

I requested the American version 61.5 to 148, but you can also get a European poster for those across the pond interested in orbital satellite locations.

The AMerican has C, Ka/Ku and DTH/S bands including orbital position, Transponders, Polarity, and TP frequency limits.

They even have the URL for Lyngsat on it. The bottom 1/4 of the poster tears off for a mini-poster that you can take with you or put near your box.

If you want one... Can't beat the price! :yes

http://www.globecast.com/_2004/_0_library/formulaire/poster_request.htm

sksatellite said:
When hit the american version, it go to email, but the heading is > request for america poster < which is not an email address, sure enough, msn has the mail returned.

If you use HOtmail/MSN, it won't work right. With OE, the email adress populates just fine.

Here is the email to send the request to: replace 'dot and at' with proper symbols.

matthew.rosenstein at globecastna dot com

Pulling hair (what's left) out

Want Tivo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)