Fox Business Channel - Tampa

skottey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
Denver Metro, CO
Bright House Tampa has the SD version of Fox Business Channel on channel 149. Doesn't look like they have the HD version, or at least I haven't found it yet. This digital SD channel looks great though. Much better than Fox News Channel down on 67. I am glad they at least added it. Thanks BHN.

"up in central Florida" on what channel?
...and I hate it when this system just adds a bunch of blank lines at the bottom of my posts. Are y'all seeing the wasted space too, or just in my browser?

"up in central Florida" on what channel?
...and I hate it when this system just adds a bunch of blank lines at the bottom of my posts. Are y'all seeing the wasted space too, or just in my browser?

It's the Google ad panel over towards the right of your post. Because of the way the browser displays it, your post's table size is adjusted and it looks like you just entered blank lines. It's not something you're doing wrong.

-Byron

It's the Google ad panel over towards the right of your post. Because of the way the browser displays it, your post's table size is adjusted and it looks like you just entered blank lines. It's not something you're doing wrong.

I don't understand what you are saying...I see no Google ad panel anywhere--right, left, top or bottom. And this phenomenon sometimes occurs, sometimes not.

For example, this post did not insert the blank lines, but otherwise looks just like the one previously that did,

ad.JPG

The ad is clearly there..

And clearly NOT there as I view it...
(and I notice that the word wrap is happening at a different width).
Would you please tell me the full url for the Google ad that is displayed, assuming it is just a single image.

Attachments

• 2007-10-22_162239.gif
    2007-10-22_162239.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 188
it is not an image its a text ad. Perhaps you have something blocking google ads, or your a pub member, those are really the only reasons you dont see it,

The ads appear in the first and third post in a thread. So that is why you sometimes see the space and others not, When you are the first and third post you see it. (if you have it set to 10 posts per thread)

OK, that explains why sometimes there, sometimes not. Thanks much for that clarity. I don't know anything I have on my machine that would block Google ads, and I don't know what a "pub" member is???

A pub member is a person who has donated to the site, you get special user title, and access to the special pub forums, and all your ad's go away (well most all of them)

Another postive post for FBN! Nice to see is added so quickly. It is about the only thing I watch live on a regular basis besides sports.

CNN-HD is live!!!

Online Tools to access and manage your Voice Mail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)