Firmware updates for VIP722 after disconnected for 6 monhts

But they will tell him why he's not seeing the channels he thinks he should have and what he needs to do to correct that....

I called Dish earlier and the person I spoke to couldn't tell me the channels on the America HD Gold package and instead emailed me the list ... which what she sent also doesn't have the channel list. In a seperate thread I asked about this, and someone pointed me to the post with the correct channel list.

So yeah, I didn't realize the package I got was so limited. And with it being almost double what we were paying with the Turbo HD package we had before moving, to me it seems like a rip-off, or possibly a scam since on the Dish Network site clicking More Info next to the package name shows the HD channels for the Top packages.

I just tried to call Dish again to change my package to Top 250 with HD, but they're having technical difficulties and said to call back in a few hours. That stinks. Can the local installer who setup my new system change programming? If so I might email them.

Thanks --

Sam

Last edited:
use the new webiste. it should be very easy to change packages and it won't take but a few mins to process.

I did it online a bit ago, but it wouldn't let me add the HD Platinum, so i added that as a second request and it went through. Hopefully they won't charge me twice (if I'm even charged once) for the upgrade. Also I'm still up in the air on HD for Life. The two -year contract I'm not too worried about, but I'd rather not use auto-debit, nor do I want to shell out $99. I may change this later ... does the offer expire at any point?

Thanks --

Sam

Local HD on VIP 622 but not on VIP612

Help with lost local channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts