KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Well after a very long time I decided to cut some trees to the east of my dish, that I will use for fire wood anyway. So i decided to kill two birds and cut down the trees blocking me to the east. I now can get all the way to 58W. So far I don't see anything on it that I would watch after I blind scanned it but who knows. I just think it is cool that I can get over that way now.

Ok now looking at what I have cut so far looks like I can get 55.5 also, and maybe 53. I have been looking at the sat charts at various places with no luck. Can someone tell be a strong transponder on 55.5W and 53W? C-Band both and Ku for 53W.

55.5W (edit, think G 11 is here but needs a universal Ku)
Strong here:3807 V 26661 - 3695 V 8888 - 4141 H 5000 - 4055 H 30k - 3929 H 2574. There's [$] that come in on a scan.
53W
3936 VorH 3679 I used to get, without a dielectric plate,(it's circular) but nothing today(?). I saved the position, but never really tried any more for this one. Never did put the plate in the feed. Sorry, can't be any more helpful on this one.
I'd like to get further, but further east requires major mods to the polar mount.

Last edited:
Yeah was looking at it and same here if I go past 53, I would have to modify it. But no real need now since it would be a waste of time with the trees. If it was open further I would just put up another dish and put the actuator on the east side and tweak it for those sats.

Cool. Nice payoff after all the hard work.

I didn't see much I cared about this morning, but now two people have mentioned FTV. I will have to look at that again. What is mostly the content on that one?

oh ok....not a big vodka fan which one shows the beer commercials? :rolleyes:

Me 2 :cheers (that didn't work) BTW, it's listed on TitanTV though. Although it lists the program title, there's little actual info.

Thanks for the help anyway. I will figure it out in a few days(weeks haha) just when I get time to mess with it more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

No TV Display on new Openbox X3 - Can Anyone Help?

KU Band HD Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)