Encore Free Preview effective NOW

sbsi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
All the Encore channels is on for free right now?

Don't know how long is the free preview!!!

The Encore Movie Pack (if you do not sub to AT 250) is a nice addition to a lower pack for $5/month just as long as they do not increase the price. Included are:
Encore West
Encore Westerns
Encore Love
Encore Drama
Encore Mystery
Encore Action
MoviePlex

[Just thought I would post that here, too. Note that Encore Wam and Encore East SD or/and HD are not included in the Encore Movie Pack.]

Sure wish Dish Network would add Channel 340 to my SD AT250 package,if Charlie keeps dropping channels maybe he will.;):D

Have you considered getting an HD receiver? If you are on paperless billing and autopay (Some even said they were able to get it without these two, but you may have to play CSR roulette), then you could get HD for Life to get channel 340 along with possibly some other HD only channels like HDNet. We had an HD receiver on an SDTV for our first year with Dish. It actually is not that bad when going into the menu to change the settings to 4X3#2 and 480i. We had component cables along with the red and while audio cables. Very nice picture and sound for an SDTV...

I understand not wanting to pay for a new setup and box. However, if you are a long time customer, they may work with you.

Have you considered getting an HD receiver? If you are on paperless billing and autopay (Some even said they were able to get it without these two, but you may have to play CSR roulette), then you could get HD for Life to get channel 340 along with possibly some other HD only channels like HDNet. We had an HD receiver on an SDTV for our first year with Dish. It actually is not that bad when going into the menu to change the settings to 4X3#2 and 480i. We had component cables along with the red and while audio cables. Very nice picture and sound for an SDTV...

I understand not wanting to pay for a new setup and box. However, if you are a long time customer, they may work with you.

If you look at my about me profile you would see I have a Dish Network VIP622 with Dish Network's 1K.2 dish.My problem is I will not get HD until I have an HDTV(which I don't) and since my TV repairman said my 50" RPTV should last at least another 7 years it's gonna be awhile until I do.But on the bright side it's great I can use an HDDVR/w builtin OTA tuner with Dish Network and have an SD package(AT250) where when I was with DirecTV I could not use an HDDVR without an HD subscription.:confused:;)

Last edited:

Signal loss due to snow on dish

Record entire show???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)