Editing a favorites list (Bug) Help Please DIRT

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
I had the Cinemax for a penny promotion for years. Well they finally turned it off. Not a problem I rarely watched it anyway. It was in my favorites list however. How do I delete it from my list. When I go to edit list the channel is not there for me to deselect. I actually have this problem with multiple channels that I have dropped. It seems that once you are not subscribed to a channel there is no way to remove it from a favorites list. What do I need to do; Order the everything pack for a day and clear all my favorites list then cancel it the next day?

This is a known issue that we are working to correct. The only allows you to delete the channel from the favorites list prior to the removal of the channel. After the removal of the channel the option is no longer available to remove. The only way to correct this is to reset factory defaults but it will change every setting you have selected on the receiver since install. PM me your account informtion and I can see what I can do. Thanks!

Problems with WFFF-TV ch 44 Burlington VT Local

External HDD and second receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)