DTV and billing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lee vitalone

Original poster
Apr 19, 2013
here
Been with since 97, and recently run into a new thing with them. I have never been shut off for non payment, but had problems like us all with illness and time lost at work. Evidently, they have shown if you are back a bit, that you are worthless. But kiss your arse blue if your bill is paid. I will make it up next month, but mean while I called to ask a question and was treated very poorly. Hung up on 3 times, and just ignored. I have had issues in the past with paying and always caught it up. They never treated me so bad before! I just don't get it anymore. Is money worth it?

Depending on how far behind you are, im pretty posotive that if you skip a bill its added to the next, and your previous amount is your "past due" amount, when the third bill cycle hits it will have a disconnect date along with a new past due, the past due must be paid to avoid shut off. Then they cycle starts over. As long as you keep up with the past due you shouldnt get shut off. Once your shut off the total bill needs to be paid, you can also call in to request an extension. Billing will usually work with you. Not sure exactly what your describing.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Depending on how far behind you are, im pretty posotive that if you skip a bill its added to the next, and your previous amount is your "past due" amount, when the third bill cycle hits it will have a disconnect date along with a new past due, the past due must be paid to avoid shut off. Then they cycle starts over. As long as you keep up with the past due you shouldnt get shut off. Once your shut off the total bill needs to be paid, you can also call in to request an extension. Billing will usually work with you. Not sure exactly what your describing.

I am back 2 at the new cycle evidently. I owe for March, and the April bill has not arrived, but they tell me the system will not let them activate the replacement dvr! Upon trying to get to billing, I am disconnected-3 TIMES! is no concedence.
I asked for billing- then retention, and then a supervisor only to get the disconect. BUT, They kiss me blue when the bill is paid! They never ever did this to me! I started with USSB/Directv. I always have been able to get my issues resolved unitil now??

Unfortunately this is correct, no equipment can be activated with any past due balance at all. The system doesnt allow it, you can try asking for supervisors or retention, but i dont believe this can be overrode. If stonecold is still around he would know if it can be done or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Directv client

blackout on MLB Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)