Don't Jump Ship yet, a deal might be close

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Rad,

Part of your snipe at A_Noland was the $299 811.

Yet you then posted later "I paid $299 for an 811 because of all the features that were supposed to be on it."

Guess you were able to get that $299 811 after all huh?

:yes

DishSatUser said:
Rad,

Part of your snipe at A_Noland was the $299 811.

Yet you then posted later "I paid $299 for an 811 because of all the features that were supposed to be on it."

Guess you were able to get that $299 811 after all huh?

:yes

The post that you mention was a PM sent to you, guess private isn't in your vocabulary. I sent you a PM with the prices to try to keep the thread from turning into more of a pissing match, guess you still wanted to piss.

Sorry that price was $399, not $299 (mistake on my part), the $299 was in a Charlie Chat one month that went to $399 the next. Jusst another case of Charlie saying one thing then doing another which was the point of my original response in the thread.

Ok, Rad, sorry you paid $399 for you 811. Being a Dish sub for 6+ years I have learned that things said in the chat is subject to revision. Charlie is well know for 'miss speaking' during the chat. Atleast the 921 didn't go up too. It is really hard for me to blame Charlie for the 105 HD switch. His engineers thought it would work, but once the started testing, it didn't. End of story.

Anyway, I started this thread and it is not staying on topic so I'm going to close it. There is another thread that has the same basic theme here

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Any news?

Anyone under contract have any luck canceling service?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)