Dolby Digital Gone from Sirius Radio channels!

sprintcarcrazy said:
You all are wrong, I was getting the Weather Channel in DD 5.1 until this weekend and it went off. Now the wind sounds and forcasts are only in stereo. Will that reduce the amount of pregnancies amoung their forecasters ? :rolleyes: :) :D

Holy cow! Looks like Anthony Trent has been sharing his drugs with sprintcarcrazy!

I feel so left-out!

Sigh...

Dude, its like every one of the forecasters has gotten knocked up in the past few years on that channel. There are quite a few weather babes for those of you that dont watch alot. That guy was just pointing out all the hot ones have grown into a hippo sometime in the past year or so. Then we dont get to see them for awhile. Luckily most come back to their natural shape :)

(sorry if this post offended any females in the audience!)

Did your receiver give you any indication that it was decoding DD5.1? My Sony has a blue LED that comes on when a DD5.1 source is coming in. I can make most everything that isn't in DD5.1 sound really close to it by simply telling my receiver to play in surround sound mode. Mine sounds pretty good. Though I am speaking from having a Plug N Play unit not DISH.

A few things I find annoying:

OTA Chan resets clock on 811 (Norfolk Va)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)