Dishpointer Augmented reality App

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i like it , i have it on my apple it will tell you the general pointing direction and you can get a line of sight LOS view to see if anything obstructs your view

I have it on my Android phone. It displays satellites and shows line of sight. My only dislike is that the satellite location(s) kind bounces around when looking at a satellite's position. Bottom line is that it is very helpful. BTW, I paid $19.99 when I bought the app last year.:eek:

Use the app all of the time. Pretty accurate on a iPhone 99% of the time.

Just make sure that the compass is correctly calibrated..... I learned that the hard way! Moved into my new place based on on a site survey done on a cloudy day and spotty cell service. During the move-in I noticed that the 12 o'clock sun position was 45 degrees to the east of where I calculated. 50% of the arc is behind pine trees and now having to install multiple motorized dishes in different locations on the property just to cover the arc. :eek:

Just checked with my son and he can put this app on his Ipod. BTW there are two versions. Standard and Pro $9.95 and $19.95

Awesome app and the developer is responsive to questions. I bought the Android version for my Nexus which was great.

Just checked with my son and he can put this app on his Ipod. BTW there are two versions. Standard and Pro $9.95 and $19.95

Heads up.... If you use an iPod touch instead of an iPhone, like I did, you need to use a compass. The iPod touch doesn't have one built in. Other than that it works great.

Heads up.... If you use an iPod touch instead of an iPhone, like I did, you need to use a compass. The iPod touch doesn't have one built in. Other than that it works great.
I knew there had to be a catch somewhere :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What Satellite am I on?

having issues with Mutliple lnb on c band

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)