DishOnline

jhall2005

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
is there anyway to stop a movie that i started downloading from the dishonline feature on the 722k?

Last edited:
sorry i ment the movies you pick under the dishonline feature. any to stop a movie that you picked from downloading?

He may be talking about a movie he selected to download and now does not want it. If it is a free title, try edit and see if that helps. if it is bought you may be out of luck.

He may be talking about a movie he selected to download and now does not want it. If it is a free title, try edit and see if that helps. if it is bought you may be out of luck.

its a free movie and i tried going to edit and it just says only queued or failed events can be deleted

Why does it take so long to download a HD movie?? Is it because its a big file?? and the speed of the download went down to not as fast as it was when it started to download either.

Thank you,
Chris

Has anyone tried to download something and it failed? It happen to me will I still get charged for it?? I tried to download it again and it won't let me it says I already downloaded it.

Who owns the LNB?

HD committment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)