DishNetwork Changes

IndoRaven

Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
MD
Last night my 722k receiver updated, the guide has changed with more rows and columns displayed. I subscribe to Dish America and some of the HD channels like Travel Channel HD, History HD are gone. :mad: These channels worked just fine for over a year now.

Did this happen to anyone else?

These channels were just removed from the 61.5 satellite. Can you please check your satellites and tell me which ones you show? Menu 6-1-3, if you are on the 119,110, and 61.5, you will need to do a Dish upgrade to correct your satellites. Just let me know, or PM your account information so I review your account for you! Thank you!

then you are OK. Its not a software update. Yesterday dish moved some channels around and if you dont have access to 129 or 72.7 satellite you will see them in the 4000 area

The following stations can be viewed on the following channel numbers:
Toon 4075
USA 4076
CNN 4077
TBS 4078
TLC 4079
DISC 4080
HIST 4081
HGTV 4082
TRV 4083
LIFE 4084

They will be available till 6-29-11 so it is important you contact us so we can setup a migration work order to switch you to the correct satellites. Just PM any of our DIRT team and we can handle this for you.

Lost Lifetime

This is my first post so forgive me if it's not in the right place.
I am concerned about the previous posting that states we will loose those channels at the end of June.
Presently, I do not get 108 in HD. I was able to find it at 4084, but if I loose it there then what?
I have 3 VIP211 receivers with the same results on all of them.
Last night I called DISH NETWORK and they reprogrammed my receivers but that didn't help.
Was I supposed to be notfied by DISH about switching satellites?
Presently I receive from 119, 110 and 61.5.
Please help!

This is my first post so forgive me if it's not in the right place.
I am concerned about the previous posting that states we will loose those channels at the end of June.
Presently, I do not get 108 in HD. I was able to find it at 4084, but if I loose it there then what?
I have 3 VIP211 receivers with the same results on all of them.
Last night I called DISH NETWORK and they reprogrammed my receivers but that didn't help.
Was I supposed to be notfied by DISH about switching satellites?
Presently I receive from 119, 110 and 61.5.
Please help!

You are the exact reason for the change notice, If dish has your information correct they should have notified you. (Another words if you put the dishes up yourself they may not know your configuration, if they did it they should know)
In any event you need to be on one ARC. Depending on where your locals are in HD, either 119/110/129 or 61.5/72.7/77

Anyone else notice digital "noise" at top edge of screen?

MASN, RSN question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts