Dish Pointing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KEGMAN101

Original poster
Dec 15, 2004
I Have A Blackbird Fta Box.(edited by Berg-so I can steal Dish Network) I Used A Dishnetwork Receiver To Lock In On 119. I Then Hooked Up My Blackbird. (edited by Berg-we dont allow hacking...go somewhere else) Went To Installation. Went To Sat And Echo 7 (119.0w) Is Showing 15% Signal. I Then Changed The Lnb Freq. To 11250. I Then Got 75% S And 100% Q After Downloading The Sat. I Am Not Receiving The Espn Channels (142,144, Etc...(edited by Berg-serves you right you thief!) I Used An Older Dishnet Box To Point Dish. Am I Not Locked In? (edited by Berg-you think we're going to allow hackers here? Didnt read the rules, huh?) I Was Going To Hook My Box Up To My Cousins Dish 500 Setup Which He Has A Subcription To. (edited by Berg-novel concept....why don't you PAY for your service instead of stealing it?) Knowing That He Is Locked In On 119. If I Download There And See If I Get The Espn. If So...thats Telling Me That I Need To Use His Box To Point My Dish. Make Sense? What Are Your Thoughts? Any Help Would Be Great! Thanks!

(edited by Berg-My thoughts are don't come back...BANNED)

Closing hacker posting, read the rules!
Not a good idea to ask hacking questions on your companies computer, they may take a dim view of that!!!!!!!!

boy, some people must be as blind as Stevie Wonder not to read the rules when they registered which clearly states "Satelliteguys.us is NOT a hacking site"

edited post for my personal humor :haha

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Weathervision Channel

Best Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)