Dish Online will be down tonight.

I tried using Dish Online just to delete some timers that I had and it won't even do that. It acts like it did from the website when those shows do not appear on Dish Online when I go back in to check but they are still on my DVR. It don't work. They have had this available for what? Two years? And it still doesn't work? What the heck? I can only imagine how pitiful the sling access is with this.

Today's maintenance shutdown (from 6am-10am MST) should be over but I still cannot get the site to work. Can anyone view live TV with dishonline? It is hard for me to tell if the site is working because I have been having a lot of problems getting my sling adapter to work at all with my desktop computer.

Today's maintenance shutdown (from 6am-10am MST) should be over but I still cannot get the site to work. Can anyone view live TV with dishonline? It is hard for me to tell if the site is working because I have been having a lot of problems getting my sling adapter to work at all with my desktop computer.
Just tested (dishonline.com) and getting Live TV in IE8 on Windows XP (Pro).

TG2 said:
EDIT ... problem is still there when using IE8 on Vista. Pressed play on a DVR item ... after 30 seconds.. it started playing on TV1 ... Web page stayed on live tv.

This is just stupid.. what the hell did they do this weekend?

Still playing dvr'd items on TV1 from dishonline. I give up.

Dish Network IPTV

Can I cancel DVR Service?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)