Dish newwork 2nd receiver fee question

Chris Guo

Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
Hi guys quick question

I just signed up with Dish Network and I got 2 receivers a 722K and a 211K. the 722K is the primary receiver and 211K is secondary.

The fees are as follow
722K = $6 DVR fee
211K = $7 "lease" fee

If I would to buy my own 211K and return theirs, will they waive the $7 monthly fee on my own 211k or will they still charge me $7 as long as I have a 2nd receiver hooked up?

Thanks

pardon my ignorance, why would there be people buying dish receivers on Ebay then? When dish is giving out receivers for free?

any additional receiver regardless if owned/leased/stole...as long as its added to your account will incur the charge between 7 & 17 bucks

pardon my ignorance, why would there be people buying dish receivers on Ebay then? When dish is giving out receivers for free?

folks who dont want a contract (and they're already out of one)
folks who dont want a tech to come out and install the receiver when the person can do it themselves
and you can sell it when you cancel or switch recievers

folks who dont want a contract (and they're already out of one)
folks who dont want a tech to come out and install the receiver when the person can do it themselves
and you can sell it when you cancel or switch recievers

Don't forget folks who have a need or want beyond the minimum number of boxes Dish will provide with promotion or upgrade for lease.:( I know you love us. :). Of course, I trying to REDUCE the number of boxes we have and hope the forthcoming Extender won't be too expensive.

New Weather Channel

Cable and TV2 Combination

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)