DISH Network Holiday Channels

The stores replaced the Halloween isle with Christmas stuff. I see the network stores are already pushing early Black Friday sales. I can remember when we went Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving and there was nobody in the stores.
That must have been a really long time ago. I remember staying overnight at the relative's and doing the malls in the late sixties.

At our Lowes store when you walk in, there is a display of Thanksgiving and Halloween together and behind that you have Christmas decorations. So you can take your pick of which Holiday you want to celebrate.
My nearby Lowes has Hanukkah lights in stock (all-blue light strings).

I assume that most people here know that E* doesn't actually schedule how Mood (Muzak) changes their music channels; here's a schedule right from the source: (some of these are NOT available to residential subs)

Note this does NOT address the SXM music channels, only the Muzak ones...

Attachments

• Mood Holiday prog 2015.docx
    12.5 KB · Views: 234
I assume that most people here know that E* doesn't actually schedule how Mood (Muzak) changes their music channels; here's a schedule right from the source: (some of these are NOT available to residential subs)

Note this does NOT address the SXM music channels, only the Muzak ones...
In years past, Dish has started the free preview a week before the format change, then ended the free preview a week after the format changed back. That way, we get a free preview of the regular formats of those channels, in addition to the free holiday music. This is a really nice feature for Welcome Pack subscribers, since Welcome Pack normally doesn't include any audio music channels.

Can I use a Hopper (all 4 tuners) with OTA on same cable, and Joey?

Dish Distant Nets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)