Dish Network And Windstream

zimmett

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 1, 2006
Thinking about using Windstream with my current Dish Network subscription.
Wondering if the $111.98 would be the correct amount for the Americas top 250. Currently have a DVR and HD package, so I doubt if this charge would be correct?
Any one have any ideas??
I read some rviews and some say do not use Windstream

I don't know why people would tell you not to use Windstream unless it is because the adult/xxx channels are blocked when you subscribe through Windstream.

I don't know about the package you're asking about, but I have my phone, DSL, and Dish all on my Windstream bill. I also get $5.00/mo off my Dish service by going through Windstream.

My wife and I use the bedroom so we don't need a TV with adult/xxx channels in there. The TV stays in the living room!

I guess I'm worried about the bill. Currently using auto pay with Dish and would have to contact them to get it off my bill. Windstream claims $111.89 for the 250 package, but I doubt it includes the DVR plus the $12.00 service charges already on this bill. Currently paying $59.00 for Windstream and $92.00 for Dish

Go to a retail location

If possible, sign up at a retail Windstream location. I recently did that and was able to get a couple discounts (not promo; permanent) to really put some distance between windstream+dish compared to time warner.

Sound and Vision Magazine Reviews the 922

New HD Local Markets?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts