Dish decided I needed to record Orphan Black: Echoes.

Malgus Somtaaw

Original poster
Apr 11, 2023
USA
Last night I was watching Biography: Dee Snider when I had to pull my dinner out of the oven and make some sides, so I paused it. I came back a little after the show should have ended, but since I was planning to watch Biography: Alice Cooper which was on after it I thought everything was cool. Unfortunately, when I returned to my tv it had started to record Orphan Black: Echoes and my saved-up time was gone. I did not set it to record this show, I didn't care a single bit about the original or this new version, it was set to record all new episodes and when I deleted the timer it said "cancelled by customer" instead of living room 1. This is not the first-time things have been recorded without my permission, and I would like to know if there is a way to keep it from happening. Thanks for any help you can give.

I have alot timer that still dont record cause it not labeled as new, for some stupid reason the meta tag for 5 year old timer is changed and starts recording something completely different.

I did set Orphan black :echos to record and it was set for new only is did record, Dishes guide info and date and times and crap is mess and has been for years atlest it not bad as it was few years ago

I still remeber when Dish guide thought Quantum Leap (original) had new episodes listed at 2000 and quite a few other shows listed the same

Reactions: charlesrshell
Sorry I can’t help, but should I be watching Orphan Black? Never heard of it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me, the jury is still out on Echos, but the original was 5 stars! Plus, the Emmy winning acting ability of Tatiana Maslany playing 5 different and unique versions of herself.

Latest Wally Update Broke Assistant

Wally signal protector