Dish Customer looking to go D* - Fox

Status
Please reply by conversation.

J45p3r

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2004
My fathers current Dish programming is up the end of this month. I'm using this occasion to help him upgrade to HD since he just got a new HD set a few months ago. I'm thinking Dish will match any deal that D* is going to give me for HD. However, it looks like I'm most likely to get Fox HD (a big one for me) if I go with D*.

What I'm after is the probabilty of definately having Fox with D* in the next couple months? What about TNT-HD?

I've seen the threads speculating what channels will come up when but I think most of it is just that - speculation. Is there a good probability I'll have Fox soon?

Thanks!

We have all heard the rumors that:

1. FOX-HD will come online after the NFL season is over.
2. TNT-HD "should" have been online by the NBA season, but it never came on.

You will prefer the D* packag if you like sports, which includes NFL and NFL-HD which NO ONE else has. Other than that they are 99% the same. I like the D* hardware much better.

DISH will more than likely try to give you an 811 HD receiver free or get you on their leasing program.

I had that receiver before I switched to D* and let me tell you I much, much, let me repeat that, MUCH rather have my D* HD receiver than the DISH 811. It's much more stable and has had OTA guide info from day 1.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

directv hd

UHD Signal Strength

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts