Dish Anywhere App Not Showing 4K Channels Anymore

N7Soraya

Original poster
May 20, 2024
United States
Ok my Dish Anywhere App is not listing 4K Channels like it use to. Don't know if app is having issues or not. I would use the app to record 4K events to watch later or tune into them live on a 4K Joey. The Dish Anywhere app no longer has the 4k Channels in the guide like before I would search channel 540 in the guide would pull them up. I tried it from a PC, an Apple device and an Android device they aren't showing up on these devices either like before. They do show up on my Hopper 3 though in the guide. What happened are they no longer showing up in the Dish Anywhere App from now on or maybe a glitch? I have reset my Hopper 3 and logged back in and out of my Dish Anywhere App and still nothing.

Ok my Dish Anywhere App is not listing 4K Channels like it use to. Don't know if app is having issues or not. I would use the app to record 4K events to watch later or tune into them live on a 4K Joey. The Dish Anywhere app no longer has the 4k Channels in the guide like before I would search channel 540 in the guide would pull them up. I tried it from a PC, an Apple device and an Android device they aren't showing up on these devices either like before. They do show up on my Hopper 3 though in the guide. What happened are they no longer showing up in the Dish Anywhere App from now on or maybe a glitch? I have reset my Hopper 3 and logged back in and out of my Dish Anywhere App and still nothing.
They seem to have removed them. I called and mentioned that the loss of these channels on the DANY guide means that I can't remotely set a recording on my Hopper 3 for these channels whereas I could before. It probably falls on deaf ears, but you could do the same. The more they hear it the more the chance they will bring them back.

Reactions: charlesrshell
They seem to have removed them. I called and mentioned that the loss of these channels on the DANY guide means that I can't remotely set a recording on my Hopper 3 for these channels whereas I could before. It probably falls on deaf ears, but you could do the same. The more they hear it the more the chance they will bring them back.
How long have they been gone or when did you notice? I just noticed it this weekend because of all the football going on. Dish Anywhere App so much for it being Anywhere lol I may call them but I hate calling them about anything cause it falls on deaf ears and most I talk to don't know anything. I have had issues fixed on here faster instead of calling DISH. This unfortunately seems to be on their end hopefully people have called them like you did to voice their frustrations.

How long have they been gone or when did you notice? I just noticed it this weekend because of all the football going on. Dish Anywhere App so much for it being Anywhere lol I may call them but I hate calling them about anything cause it falls on deaf ears and most I talk to don't know anything. I have had issues fixed on here faster instead of calling DISH. This unfortunately seems to be on their end hopefully people have called them like you did to voice their frustrations.
It’s been a few weeks. I actually used them every day to scope out future 4K events for the no discussion 4K thread. Now I have to do it via the Hopper. It’s a bit more work but it is what it is.

It’s been a few weeks. I actually used them every day to scope out future 4K events for the no discussion 4K thread. Now I have to do it via the Hopper. It’s a bit more work but it is what it is.
Wow that sucks I was using it mostly to tune into 4K stuff off 4K Joeys in other rooms. Now, I have to watch it directly off the Hopper 3 on the TV it's connected to. No more telling it to record the 4K event via the Dish Anywhere App off my phone and then being about to tune in via a 4K Joey in another room. What a bummer man let me know if it comes back if you remember or hear anything if it might come back. Thanks for responding! I will be checking as well the app every now and then see if it comes back.

OTA Adapter Questions