Dish 522/625 L462 Release Notes

Is this space update time sensitive? What I mean is if I do not remove all me recordings now, but in about 6-8 months I happen to watch all my recordings will the drive still be reformatted?

Just wondering.....

Ken

Again, NO.

YOU CAN'T FORCE AN UPDATE.

GAINING THE ADDED SPACE IS UNRELATED TO GETTING THE UPDATE TO YOUR RECEIVER.

Now I understand you can't force the update but once your DVR gets the L4.62 update you can force the 150 hours to come to your DVR but deleting all the programs and timers and setting the time of the update (Menu 8-5) to right now (I don't mean right now. I mean as soon I see that L4.62 is in there) instead of waiting for the night time, correct?

You take a picture with a digital camera and upload the picture. Not everybody has one but if you do it helps.

Yeah unfortunately, I don't have one of those either.

Fox: Maybe the best thing for you is to try patience.

Normally (or not) I would but I was just hoping to get the 150 hours of hard drive space before I order the 3 months of Showtime so I wouldn't have to use my DVD recorder a lot.

How do you turn off the Non-Sat. remote mode pop-up (908) feature??? Can I use a bad word to describe a floating screensaver when you are watching tv/vcr? Can someone help turn this thing off?

Hold your hand over the emitter at the end of the remote when you are going to push the TV or VCR button.

EchoStar Announces Push/Pull Video on Demand Service

5xx manual supplement for P401-NBR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)