dish 1000.4 and another dish for 110

gandlcarr

Original poster
Oct 12, 2010
northern maine
Hello all, i was just woundering , if your using a dish 500 to tune in 110, does the lnb have to be a DP plus, or just a dp? and which one works with a dish 1000.4 port?, This is for getting locals in northern maine. Dish Network sight does not make that clear, they only show a dish 1000.2 and not a dish 1000.4

thanks in advance.

Hello all, i was just woundering , if your using a dish 500 to tune in 110, does the lnb have to be a DP plus, or just a dp? and which one works with a dish 1000.4 port?, This is for getting locals in northern maine. Dish Network sight does not make that clear, they only show a dish 1000.2 and not a dish 1000.4

thanks in advance.
I just did this yesterday and I know a DP will work and also think a DPP should work also. I just ran a short line to the in port on the 1000.4 and check switch, of course you have to make sure you have a signal from 110 first.

I just did this yesterday and I know a DP will work and also think a DPP should work also. I just ran a short line to the in port on the 1000.4 and check switch, of course you have to make sure you have a signal from 110 first.

Thanks alot. Thats what i thought i just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the speedy reply.

You want a DishPro (not DishPro Plus) dual or single LNB for input to a 1000.x dish.

Inlaws cancelled Dish out west ...

Question for Claude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)