DIRECTV survey request via email

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
I received an email invitation this morning, for what appears to be some sort of a survey from DIRECTV. I am attaching a couple of screen shots to this post, so that people can see what I am inquiring about. I don't mind doing surveys from time to time. But, I want to make sure everything is legitimate and legal, before doing them. Can anyone from DIRECTV confirm this as legitimate or not? Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be offered.

Attachments

• IMG_20240812_111944194_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240812_111944194_HDR~2.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20240812_111954523~2.jpg
    IMG_20240812_111954523~2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: dtv757
It is the same survey I got a few weeks ago. I did complete it and posted about it here with some screenshots of some of the images they asked about. It is legit.

It is the same survey I got a few weeks ago. I did complete it and posted about it here with some screenshots of some of the images they asked about. It is legit.

Thank you for the reply and information. I knew that I had seen and read something on here somewhere in the past. I just couldn't recall or remember exactly where I saw it at.

If I received this I missed the email or it went to spam.

Does it seem like they actually want useful input?
Yes, they expect and want as much useful input as possible. Back when I done it, I took my time with each question. By the time I was finished, it took me a minimum of thirty minutes. Just guessing, I would say 30-45 minutes total.

Yes, they expect and want as much useful input as possible. Back when I done it, I took my time with each question. By the time I was finished, it took me a minimum of thirty minutes. Just guessing, I would say 30-45 minutes total.

I would like to participate.
Does anyone know of a link to survey or way to join so I can give input?

It's not something you can directly volunteer for, they reach out to random customers for a sample.

Reactions: lordodogg

Change idiocy

Directv costs