Delete or edit transponder properties

Status
Please reply by conversation.

glen4cindy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
St. Louis MO, area
I would like to be able to edit or completely delete transponders on my Classic NA STB. There are several older transponder values and I cannot find any menu option that even will let me edit a transponder.

I had to add a TP on 97 W because the symbol rate in the STB was 20.000 but, should have been 22.000.

With this receiver, I have to use DnUpMan_060414.exe from the Fortec website to download and upload channel data from the NA. There is not a TP delete function available in this program. If I use this to download the channels, load it into Channel Master, modify the transponder and resave, and then try to load it back into DnUpMan, it gives me an error saying that it is an invalid channel file.

Any answers?

Thanks.

Installation > Manual Scan >
Highlight TP Freq, and press OK.
Option 3 will let you delete the TP.

And, well, there is a modify option in there too, so you don't need to delete it for a symbol rate change.

And also, I just read the rest of your post. I'd recommend against using ChannelMaster (anyway) with the NA. Chris has not implemented the file format correctly. While I have never had any problems with uploading and downloading the file, the sat list on the receiver tends to get messed up and display the wrong information.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Braves-Cardinals MLB on KKYK

ecoda switches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts