Defiance (SYFY)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
exactly. I dont get why some people get their undies in a bunch over something like this because the series timer doesnt work properly

find the repeat airing
hit record button once
show records
problem solved :)

i didn't get all work up over this, i simply asked a question, i might take a bit longer because of mine spelling or describing of the problem but i what to thanks your guys for all your patience with me

exactly. I dont get why some people get their undies in a bunch over something like this because the series timer doesnt work properly

find the repeat airing
hit record button once
show records
problem solved :)

That works with Sat Channels, but not Network channels.

i didn't get all work up over this, i simply asked a question, i might take a bit longer because of mine spelling or describing of the problem but i what to thanks your guys for all your patience with me

NP, and feel free to ask anything you may be thinking about.

Same issue.. and when I tried to record a later airing (Thu night) via my H25, it refused saying the program was already set to record... ok, so when ?!?! :)

EDIT: the Thu airing has to be the 4th or 5th airing .. with at least 2 of them so far.. and my Genie has recorded nada.

i didn't want to make a new topic, but this must be direcTV problem because i got the same problem with "Rogue" this week

i didn't want to make a new topic, but this must be direcTV problem because i got the same problem with "Rogue" this week

Well, it's certainly a problem with the guide data screwing up the DVR recordings. Go look at "upcoming" and you will see what I mean.

Well, it's certainly a problem with the guide data screwing up the DVR recordings. Go look at "upcoming" and you will see what I mean.
i did, its weird! a bit different from Defiance its didn't not pick up a repeat, oh well i got it, i just want to post it just in case you guys record the show

At the end of the day the problem lies at the feet of DTV. I don't pay a guide service.. I pay DTV.. I expect them to make sure they have have contracted to get reliable guide data.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hmmmm....one satellite at 101W more powerful than the other

Problem watching recordings w/o sat signal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)