Deeptracks 4th annual Night of the Live Dead

hwkn

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 14, 2005
Evanston,il
On 10/31 from 8pmet-4amet XM40'S going to do a marathon of live Grateful dead performances....very cool.:up.....it is happening as i heard Earl Bailey mention today after the KBFH broadcast this afternoon.

Last edited:
And the Grateful Dead Hour on Wednesday nights at 11pm et on XM40[Deeptracks]as well as Sunday mornings at 9am et.

I read this Sirius PR today and thought of your thread.

MEDIA ALERT: NOVEMBER 1, 2006

PHIL LESH OF GRATEFUL DEAD WILL PLAY NEW DVD TRACKS

AND TALK TO FANS EXCLUSIVELY ON SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO

WHO: Phil Lesh, bassist for legendary rock band Grateful Dead and current leader of Phil Lesh & Friends.

WHAT: Live with Lesh will feature Phil Lesh live in the SIRIUS studios in New York City, playing tracks from his brand-new DVD, Phil Lesh & Friends Live at The Warfield, and taking phone calls from fans.

WHEN: Tuesday, November 7 from 10 pm ET to 12 midnight ET

WHERE: Exclusively on commercial-free music channel Jam On / 17

MORE: Phil Lesh joined Jerry Garcia’s band The Warlocks, later named Grateful Dead, in 1965, and remained its bassist throughout the band’s 30-year duration. Grateful Dead was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994. Lesh authored the only book about the Grateful Dead by one of its members, Searching for the Sound: My Life with the Grateful Dead. His new DVD, Phil Lesh & Friends Live at The Warfield, was released by Relix Records on October 31.

FCC Fallout: XM phasing out wireless FM

boston repeaters down for 3 days counting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)