Dark Theme | Search

b4pjoe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Cutting Edge
Aug 4, 2020
USA
A couple of things...when using the dark theme when you go into a thread with new posts the "NEW" icon is almost the same color as the background making it hard to see which post has new replies. Can this be changed to a contrasting color such as blue like the other theme uses?

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 7.37.04 AM.png

Search seems not be working. Is it always like this or just. glitch today?

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 7.37.42 AM.png

A couple of things...when using the dark theme when you go into a thread with new posts the "NEW" icon is almost the same color as the background making it hard to see which post has new replies. Can this be changed to a contrasting color such as blue like the other theme uses?

View attachment 174667

Search seems not be working. Is it always like this or just. glitch today?

View attachment 174668
That theme is limited to what I can edit. And looking real quick I did not find a way to edit the New, although I can see the New fine.

We will be upgrading soon and there is a new version of the dark theme so perhaps that will help? I am not sure.

And yes each morning around 8:30 the search goes down for a few minutes and comes back online and its driving me nuts. I really want to fix it and normally I have time at work where I can do it, however there is only two of us in. my department and my co worker had an accident and can't walk so he has been out the past month so I have been pulling double duty. (and I am beat!) so I dont have the time to jump in and concentrate on fixing it. I have been looking at the logs and its not showing anything which makes it more annoying. I want to upgrade our search from version 7 to version 8 which will hopefully fix the issue. Just got to find the time.

(On weekends I have been spearheading the effort to save our park. And thats a lot of work. This week we got our vote no signs and I have been busy driving around town delivering and installing signs in peoples yards. I have been on the news a few times the past few weeks as well in doing this. So my weekend time has also been scarce. I cant wait for November 5th to be over!

Embedded YouTube Video Player Broken