D Tube to Universal Tube Conversion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
I just received a new 30" Winegard antenna with a D tube feed support. I was going to use it for Echostar FTA channels, but now am thinking of using it with my SG2100 with a universal LNBF. Is there something available that can convert a D Tube to a Universal Tube? Or maybe I could order the universal feed support arm for this dish, but where?

PopcornNMore said:
I just received a new 30" Winegard antenna with a D tube feed support. I was going to use it for Echostar FTA channels, but now am thinking of using it with my SG2100 with a universal LNBF. Is there something available that can convert a D Tube to a Universal Tube? Or maybe I could order the universal feed support arm for this dish, but where?

Hi,

I have a 30 inch universal mount for a Winegard 30 inch dish. I am willing to exchange it for the "D" tube mount, if you are willing to pay shipping both ways. I'm in South Carolina, so it will probable not be too much. Send me a PM, if you are interested.

Mike500

Thank you for the offer Mike, but I did some searches and found a universal LNBF that mounts onto a D tube. This would make it a lot more simple.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Help with PCI card, cannot get vertical tps.

Need Help with my Pansat 2500A and FTA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts