Cozi TV (Gone)

When Dish dropped MeTV, they mentioned that Cozi had much of the same programming. So much for that.

Dish increases the price every year for fewer channels that older people enjoy.

I doubt that the streaming channels are costing Dish very much since several of those are available as free to view apps on Roku.

I do wonder how much per sub fees Cozi and MeTV are asking for from Dish ( and others).

Reactions: charlesrshell
When Dish dropped MeTV, they mentioned that Cozi had much of the same programming. So much for that.

Dish increases the price every year for fewer channels that older people enjoy.

I doubt that the streaming channels are costing Dish very much since several of those are available as free to view apps on Roku.
been complaining about this for years
how many channels have dropped this year, with the only thing new is the streaming channels which is useless for those that don't
have high speed internet

just a reminder, Cozi is owned by NBCUniversal aka Comcast, so most likely, a dispute with NBCUniversal is most likely happening now and i don't know when the contract for the main channels of NBCUniversal (USA, SyFy, Bravo, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, NBC O&O stations, Telemundo O&O stations and Universo) will expire.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

just a reminder, Cozi is owned by NBCUniversal aka Comcast, so most likely, a dispute with NBCUniversal is most likely happening now and i don't know when the contract for the main channels of NBCUniversal (USA, SyFy, Bravo, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, NBC O&O stations, Telemundo O&O stations and Universo) will expire.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
What is ironic is that Cozi TV, which is owned by Comcast, is not even carried on our Comcast (Twin Cities) cable lineup. I once asked Comcast about that and never got a straight answer except that they said they are not licensed to carry it. I have a friend in Atlanta and their Comcast does carry Cozi TV but it is carried as one of the Diginet channels they carry.

Sub fees must not be too awful much for MeTV. Low-cost streamer Frndly has MeTV, MeTV+ and the new MeTV Toons. All three are also on Philo. However, Cozi is on neither service.
Weigel. wants carriers yo carry more than just MeTV. Some carriers like Philo find this attractive. Dish does not, -- at least not at the offered rates.

Hopper 3 H373 update 04/24/2024