Covers

Mickdog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
Anyone have any experience using a cover with a Superdish? If so, did it help at all with rain fade? :confused:

Mickdog said:
Anyone have any experience using a cover with a Superdish? If so, did it help at all with rain fade? :confused:

Covers will not help rain fade. Their only benefit is keeping snow from sticking to the dish.

NightRyder

And, if the cover is not a good one, the snow will just pile up on the cover (speaking from experience). I got one a while back, was supposed to be for the Dish 500, but I think it was for the original Dish 300. Never could get it to fit just right...

That being said, if you get the right one, I hear they are a great thing to have.

aperry said:
And, if the cover is not a good one, the snow will just pile up on the cover (speaking from experience). I got one a while back, was supposed to be for the Dish 500, but I think it was for the original Dish 300. Never could get it to fit just right...

That being said, if you get the right one, I hear they are a great thing to have.

How do you find out which one is the right one????

Thanks!!! :D

Just make sure that the one you buy is specifically made for the SuperDish. Even then, be sure to get the cover on there nice and tight (you may have to work with it a bit).

For my cover (non-SuperDish), I actually wound up just taking it off because of the snow pile-up problems.

PQ Getting Worse??

PG messed up at times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)